This Copyright Notice describes Global Unity Media ‘s (hereinafter, ” Global Unity Media,” “we,” or “us”) current policies and practices with regard to intellectual property rights in connection with the website http://www.globalonenessproject.org, and any subdomains thereof (the “Site”).
Global Unity Media respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects users of the Site to do the same. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law and are properly provided to us. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send us a written communication that includes the following requirements pursuant to 17 U.S.C. SS 512(c)(3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”):
- A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at the Global Unity Media Site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the Site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing, or to be the subject of infringing activity, and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Global Unity Media to locate the material. Providing URLs is the best way to help Global Unity Media to quickly locate the offending content.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Global Unity Media to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and if available an email address at which you may be contacted.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
We reserve the right to remove content alleged to be infringing without prior notice, at our sole discretion, and without liability to you. In appropriate circumstances, Global Unity Media will also terminate a user’s account if the user is determined to be a repeat infringer.
Please note that any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
If, pursuant to the receipt of a copyright notice as set forth above, or otherwise, we remove or disable access to content, and you feel that the removal or disabled access was in error, you may send us a counter-notice. If you elect to send us a counter-notice, you must provide a written communication to Global Unity Media ‘s designated agent (see above) that includes substantially the following:
- Either a physical or electronic signature of the submitter.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the submitter has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
4. The submitter’s name, address and telephone number and a statement that the submitter consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal Court, United States Superior Court of the District of Columbia, and that the submitter will accept service of process from the person who provided the notice under the DMCA of alleged infringement, or an agent of that person.